Thursday, October 30, 2008

SHAVED HEAD DOES NOT MEAN I'M GAY


I'm blogging today in "girlie" purple as a statement of my heterosexuality.


Earlier in the week, another woman advised me that when she cut her hair really short, a lot of women hit on her.


Today, at Amandine, a man approached me after I ordered a piece of quiche.

Man: Since you're advertising --

Me: (thinking) Yay, he wants to go to New Zealand.

Man: (handing me a card): This is a new website for women seeking women.

Me: (trying to hand him back the card) But I'm not gay.

Man: But you may know someone.

As he walked off after refusing to take back the card, I stood there thinking: "But I want to go "down Under" not "down There." By the way, I am voting "No" on 8, I'm just wired to go for guys.

Tonight I'll give the card to Air New Zealand since the one woman at work who is rumored to be gay, would be offended if I tried to give her the card. . . .

I'm contemplating wearing a pink bow on top of my head. . . .







No comments: