Friday, October 31, 2008

A Refreshed Tattoo & Questions for other billboards

Seeing some of my fellow billboards gave me a bit of cranial envy b/c I seem to have a smaller head than others.  The good news is that my cranium measured 24 inches and one of the folks at Sunday's event said that an 18 to 19 inch head would be considered a pinhead. I guess that makes me just a petite head.

QUESTIONS FOR OTHER BILLBOARDS - Please comment:
1.  Did you enjoy the warm towel on your shaved head on Sunday?  I always wondered what a warm towel against a freshly shaved face felt like.  I always imagined someday having a warm towel pressed against my freshly shaved legs rather than my scalp.  I missed the hot towel treatment yesterday when our heads were reshaved.  THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT NOW MY HAIR CAN GROW AND GROW - no more shaving.

2.  What's the best reaction you've had to your cranial billboard?

3.  What's the most hurtful comment you've received?

4.  ARE YOU READY TO BE A KIWI????


No comments: