Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Hey, I love flying Air New Zealand"

I forgot to mention that along with my cranium, Air New Zealand was well received at today's wedding. Todd and Bea have flown Air New Zealand a few times from LAX to London. Todd suggested when I fly to New Zealand I should try to get in one of the back rows of coach where there are just two seats per row rather than three. Although they haven't yet been to New Zealand, they love Air New Zealand!

Others at the wedding said I have a great cranium for a billboard and think a cranium is a clever way to promote an airline. One wife told her husband who is a pilot with United, "United ought to do something like this." Lloyd told me that he had read about the Air New Zealand promotion this summer in the LA Times but thought they were only looking for Kiwi heads to shave. Had he not been in Palm Springs last weekend, he definitely would have offered his cranium to the airline!

No comments: