Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday at the Green Opportunities Conference

The eco conference at UCLA was fantastic.  Tomorrow I'll blog in greater detail about the event.  The cool thing Saturday was that my head/billboard seemed to only attract positive attention.  Even better, two women said that they would like to go to New Zealand as much as me -- enough to shave their head for a trip!  Several men at the conference also said they would happily present their craniums to Air New Zealand for a chance to head off for a Kiwi adventure.

At the after party Saturday night, I found out even alcohol can be grown sustainably. Barbelles, a green bartending service (www.barbelles.org) served up sustainable cocktails in bio-degradable cups.  I tried a vodka tonic made with Crop Cucumber Vodka.  It smelled like cucumber and went down clean and smooth. 

No comments: