Friday, November 7, 2008

Mark M's Halloween Report

Before heading off to Toronto this weekend to attend an airport concessions conference (which he anticipates will be interesting), Mark shared his Halloween report:

"Halloween was interesting; I wore an Obama mask, but I really got attention when I took it off. I shared my story with everyone at the party (parents of kids that our kids go to school with). It turned out that that several of us had been to New Zealand previously, so we spent about an hour recounting our adventures and favorite places down there. I think the consensus was that jet boating and black water cave tubing are tops!"

WOW! I was looking forward to adventures scuba diving in Northland and the Cook Islands, white water rafting and parapenting in Queenstown, NZ -- and now I must research jet boating and black water cave tubing!!!

Gee, will we billboards want to return once we arrive in the land of adventure?

No comments: