Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey, My Billboard still works! & I have disowned my shadow

Day 19 of being a billboard for Air New Zealand.  After a couple of days with little notice, a man came up to me as I headed toward our building on Wilshire Blvd. and said: "What's your head say?"

I was so happy to know my cranial sign still attracted some attention.  Since all the hairs on my head are still under an inch long, I want my sign to keep attracting interest in New Zealand and its signature airline until the last speck of Henna has faded.

 On a separate note, despite encouragement to keep my hair close to this short because my skull lacks dents, I still visualize myself with more hair.  When I walk home toward sunset and my shadow is highly visible, I think: "Who's that with the alien skull?"  The shadow of my head is so petite and round that I feel disconnected from it.

I just can't wait until my hair gets long enough to cast a shadow.  In the meantime, I'm getting more excited every day planning my trip to New Zealand.  

No comments: