Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well, my hair is growing back (with amazing speed according to my co-workers) and the tattoo is completely gone now so I'm experiencing life as a (very) short-haired-girl.  I have a few observations: 1. I really like being able to take a shower whenever I want and not having to do anything to my hair 2. I still find myself reading Glamour and paying attention to hairstyles even though I've got a good 6 mo before I need them again 3. There are a lot of women out there whose hair is not doing them any favors (I feel like I've got guy goggles on now and can pick out the women that do and don't use their hair to their advantage) 4. I am allowed to be judgemental about hair because everyone else is judging me (I can feel it) 5. My favorite thing is getting home and taking my hat/scarf/etc off  6. I would keep my hair short forever if it weren't a social stigma- I don't like people staring and then quickly smiling 7. I've never felt so edgy before and it's inspiring me to wear crazy clothes 8. I'm acquiring a very fun scarf wardrobe and am skilled in wrapping them 9. I can't wait to go to new zealand and am having trouble getting the time off- what the hell! I shaved my head for this give me a few freaking weeks off without pay ok!!? 10. Any of you semi-bald guys out there looking for a very short - haired date?  This is not going very well as far as the singles scene......

No comments: